Why I’m Running
As a lifelong Alachua County resident and as an environmental engineer, I am running to protect our water and environment, provide good planning for climate change and growth, and to maintain our current infrastructure.
Current and Former Board Positions:
- Utility Advisory Board Member for City of Gainesville (current member and former Chair)
- Alachua County Code Enforcement Board (engineer)
- Alachua County Environmental Advisory Board (former Chair)
- United Way of North Central Florida (board member)
- Florida Defenders of the Environment (executive board member)
- United States Green Building Council, Heart of Florida Chapter (President, LEED for Homes Chair)
- Cultural Arts Coalition (board member)
- NAACP Environmental Justice Committee Member
- Sequential Artists Workshop (board member)
Through my work, experience, and education I have become an expert in sustainability, utility, housing, environmental and energy issues and I have been honored to serve on many local and state boards.